Thursday, January 3

52 Week Money Challenge


Happy New Year!

It is still the first week of the new year so it isn't too late to start participating in some weekly activities that will contribute to your self-improvement. A few of us gemstones have actually agreed to particpate in the 52 Week Money Challenge that is posted on AllThingsMW. In my opinion, each week only requires a small sacrifice that will contribute to a nice payout at the end of the year.

If you think you need some support with holding yourself accountable, there is a Facebook group for the challenge, you can join here → 52 Week Money Challenge │ Facebook

We're in! Are you?


2 comments:

  1. This is a really awesome idea. I think I'll add it to what I already try to save (and hope I don't have to touch it before the end of the year lol).

    ReplyDelete