Thursday, December 27

Using My Faith



I have been leaning on my faith in God and working on not putting limits on my dreams for the last couple months. I read something a few months ago that said to dream big and let God lead you to fulfilling them. I noticed that I desired big things but "downsized" my desires because I was worried I would not be able to get them. I decided to no longer limit them and to tell God what I truly want.

I have been focusing on my goals and working on accomplishing them. Praying for God's guidance in fulfilling them and patience on accepting his timing.  When I feel overwhelmed, tired, frustrated, worried or sad I try to pray. Focus on leaning on God and keeping my faith strong. Which is hard at times because I tend to worry. I keep reminding myself "Do not pray if you're going to worry!"

Another thing I remind myself of is "Faith without works is dead!" I have been trying to make sure I put work behind my faith. Recently I was blessed with 2 of my goals. I was so grateful and overwhelmed with happiness, appreciation, and pure joy. These two goals are steps in accomplishing bigger goals I have. I feel like God was saying "I got you!" "I know your needs and wants. I will provide you if you keep up the good work!"



Are you putting your faith and trust in the Lord? Some people seem to trust God with their eternal salvation, but they have trouble trusting Him for their every-day life. Take comfort from these words of scripture. You can trust God with your needs today.

1 comment: