Monday, November 26

Sex drive higher than mate's

What do you do when your sex drive is higher than your mate's? Do you complain and nag them? This is my personal favorite! Do you rape or should I say take it from them? This works sometimes. Do you please yourself? This can get old, but is a guaranteed way to get the orgasm you are looking for!

Being horny when your mate isn't, is annoying. Being horny a lot when your mate isn't is highly annoying!!!! I am not saying I never get any. I do not get it as much as I want. I guess it could be worse. It could be never! I just want it more often. Ok ok. I want it a lot more often!

Does sex drives change in men as they get older? If it does, I need to find me a young buck asap. I will use that as my sexual daydream for the rest of the week! Yummmm Maybe the problem is a change in my own sex drive. They say the more you learn your body the more you enjoy sex. Well that is very true! My late twenties and early thirties sex is WAY better than sex when I was younger. Yeah. That's what I am going to blame this on!

No comments:

Post a Comment